Circuit breaker 1 pole 16A curve C - OMU
€1.80 tax excl.
MCB circuit breaker 1 16a C-curve, for short-circuit protection and overloads. With an breaking capacity of 6000A. Active protection with individual status indication.
Manufacturer's Reference: OMB06116C
Representative image for illustrative purposes, the supplied article is subject to the specifications indicated.
MCB circuit breaker 1 pole 16A 6kA curve "C", for protection against short circuits and overloads in machinery. With an assigned cutting power of 6kA, active protection of the poles with status indication. Made of fireproof thermoplastic material. Manufactured according to reference regulations IEC/EN60898-1. High reliability and performances allowing a high number of duty cycles.
Manufactured according to reference regulations IEC/EN60898-1.
As main features of this product range we can review:
- Compact design and structure
- Two ways to connect cables and distribution combs
- Transparent protective cover for the protection of identification labels
- Visual status indication
- Supports mounting a large number of accessories
- Manufacturer/Distributor: omu systems
- Manufacturer's Reference: OMB06116C
- Nominal MCB circuit breaker intensity (In): 16A
- Number of poles: 1
- Characteristic curve: C
- Step: 1 module
- Cutting power (Icn): 6000A (6kA)
- Maximum operating voltage (Eu): 240/415Vac, 50/60Hz
- Assigned insulation voltage (Ui): 500Vac
- Rated pulse resistance voltage (Uimp): 4 KV
- Protection: IP20
- Enduring: ≥10000/20000.
- Operating temperature: -5oC... +40oC.
- Energy limitation class: Class 3.
- Terminal type: Screw tightening jaw.
- Maximum terminal capacity: 16mm2 flexible cable or 25mm2 rigid cable
- Maximum tightening torque: 2 Nm.
- Weight: 0.100 Kg.
- Mounting position: Vertical/Horizontal.
- Housing and cover material: Ignifugo molded thermoplastic.
- Supports mounting of auxiliary elements: SI.
- Regulations: EC; IEC/EN 60898-1.
Be the first to ask a question about this product!