MCB circuit breaker 1 pole and neutral10A narrow profile - Hyundai Electric
€8.00 tax excl.
MCB circuit breaker 1 pole + neutral 10A narrow profile (1 module) curve C, for protection against short circuits and overloads in single phase installations. With an breaking capacity of 6000A.
Neutral located on the left side.
Representative image for illustrative purposes, the item supplied will correspond to the specifications indicated.
MCB circuit breaker 1 pole 10A 6kA curved "C" narrow profile (1 module), for protection against short circuits and overloads in single phase installations. Protect the active driver and cut both conductors. With an assigned cutting power of 6kA, with status indication. Made of fireproof thermoplastic material. Manufactured according to reference regulations IEC/EN60898-1.
High reliability and performance allowing a large number of duty cycles.
As main features of this product range we can review:
- Compact design and structure.
- 13 plates in the extinguishing chamber for effective arc cooling.
- Free firing mechanism. The switch fires even if maintenance is forced in the on position (ON).
- Visual status indication.
- Supports mounting a large number of accessories.
- Manufacturer/Supplier: Hyundai Electric.
- Manufacturer's Reference: HGD32-NSN1010C.
- Nominal MCB circuit breaker intensity (In): 10A.
- Number of poles: 1P+N.
- Step: 1 module.
- Cutting power (Icn): 6000A (6kA) (Ics-100% icn).
- Maximum operating voltage (Eu): 240/415Vac, 50/60Hz.
- Characteristic curve: C.
- Assigned insulation voltage (Ui): 500Vac.
- Rated pulse resistance voltage (Uimp): 4 KV.
- Dielectric resistance: 2.5kV.
- Protection: IP20.
- Enduring: ≥10000/20000.
- Operating temperature: -5oC... +55oC.
- Humidity: 95% RH.
- Energy limitation class: Class 3.
- Terminal type: Screw tightening jaw.
- Maximum terminal capacity: 16mm2.
- Maximum tightening torque: 2 Nm.
- Weight: 0.125 Kg.
- Dimensions (mm): 80.5x71x18 mm
- Mounting position: Vertical/Horizontal.
- Housing and cover material: Ignifugo molded thermoplastic.
- Supports mounting of auxiliary elements: SI.
- Regulations: EC; IEC/EN 60898-1.
Be the first to ask a question about this product!