Differential Circuit Breaker RCD 2 poles 40A 30mA - Hyundai Electric
€13.09 tax excl.
Single-phase differential 2 Poles (1+N) 40a 0.03A (30mA) AC class. Electromagnetic type, which allows you not to lose protection in case of variation in voltage input, and thus be able to maintain the protection of the active phase in case of neutral loss.
Standard "AC" class differential.
Electric differential protection switch of 40A 30mA, 2 poles, electromagnetic type, for protection of people against insulation/derivation problems in installations or electrical elements. For use in residential, tertiary and industrial sectors.
Standard "AC" employment class. Neutral position on the left side.
This type of differentials are electromagnetic operating, which allows not to lose the safety function in case of variations in supply voltage or loss of the neutral conductor. Only with the derivation in the active phase does the differential fire occur.
Manufactured in molded and fireproof thermoplastic material. It has two visual indications of status on the front; the upper one indicates the state of the differentiacial (ON/OFF) and the lower one indicates leakage current failure. This differential does not support mounting auxiliary elements.
- Manufacturer/Supplier: Hyundai Electric
- Reference: HRC63S-G2PG4040
- Number of poles: 2 (1Polo+Neutral).
- Class: AC
- Type: electromagnetic
- Employment in tertiary and industrial sector
- Operating voltage (Eu): 240/415 VAC.
- Nominal intensity (In): 40A
- Sensitivity ( I'n): 30mA (0.03A).
- Cutting power: 6kA
- Insulation voltage (In): 500 V.
- Electric life expectancy: 10,000 maneuvers minimum.
- Mechanical life expectancy: 20,000 maneuvers minimum.
- Degree of protection IP20.
- Visual indication of contact position: Red-ON, Green-OFF.
- Regulations: IEC/EN 61008-1
- CE marking
- Terminal size: 25 mm2
- Net weight (Kg): 0,200
- Dimensions (Height x Background x Width): 81x74x35.8mm.
- Mounting position: Vertical/Horizontal.
- Housing and cover: Molded thermoplastic material, fireproof.
- Possibility of double connection by cable or comb
- Auxiliary elements: No.
Be the first to ask a question about this product!