Differential Circuit Breaker RCD 2 poles 40A 30mA - LS Electric
€16.35 tax excl.
Electric differential single-phase 40A 30mA (0.03A). Electromagnetic type, which allows not to lose protection in case of variations in the input voltage, and to maintain the protection of the active phase in case of loss of neutral.
Standard differential class "AC".
Reference: RKN 2P 40A 30mA CL AC
40A 30mA (0.03A), 2-pole, electromagnetic type electrical differential switch for protection of people from insulation/derivation problems in installations or electrical elements. For use in domestic, tertiary and industrial sectors.
Standard "AC" employment class.
This type of differentials are electromagnetic operating, which allows not to lose the safety function in case of variations in supply voltage or loss of the neutral conductor. Only with the derivation in the active phase does the differential fire occur. Being electromechanical operating provides a wide operating voltage range (typical between 6 and 415V), which implies a high degree of immunity to variations in the input voltage; the safety function is not lost to the power failure in the neutral.
- Manufacturer/Supplier: LS Electric Industrial Systems (LG)
- Type: RKN 2P 40A 30mA CL AC
- Number of poles: 2 (1Polo + Neutral)
- Type of shot: electromagnetic
- Class: AC
- Employment sectors: domestic, tertiary and industrial
- Employment voltage: 240Vac
- Nominal intensity (In): 40A
- Sensitivity ( I'n): 30mA
- Cutting power: 6kA
- Cutting time at 0.1 s
- Regulations: IEC61008-1
- Marking: CE
- Connection capacity: 25mm2 cable
- Allows the use of PIN connection combs
- Dimensions: 36mm (2 modules)
Be the first to ask a question about this product!