MCB circuit breaker 3 poles 40A DC - LSis
MCB circuit breaker 3 poles 40A C curve for DC DC dc current applications, for short circuit protection and overloads in renewable energy installations. With an assigned cutting power of 10kA.
Manufacturer's reference: BK63H-DC 3P C40A
Forms of Delivery
MCB circuit breaker 3 poles 40A curve C for DC DC dc current circuits, short circuit protection and overloads in domestic and industrial installations. High cutting power assigned, 10000A according to IEC 60947-2.
High reliability and performance, allowing a high number of duty cycles.
The main application of this type of MCB circuit breaker is the protection of renewable energy installations in direct current, service voltage of 750Vdc.
Main features of MCB circuit breaker:
- Manufacturer/Supplier: LSis (LG Industrial Systems)
- Manufacturer's reference: BK63H-DC 3P C40A
- Nominal MCB circuit breaker intensity: 40A
- Number of poles: 3
- Use of MCB circuit breaker: DC installations, renewable energies
- MCB circuit breaker cutting power: 10kA
- Operating voltage: 750Vdc
- Shooting curve: C
- Mechanical life: >1500 operations
- Regulations: IEC60947-2
- Marking: CE
- Connection capacity: 25mm2 cable
- Width: 3 modules (3x17.8mm)
- Serving temperature: -5oC.. +40oC
No customer questions for the moment.