MCB circuit breaker 4 poles 6A (4x6A) - Hyundai Electric
MCB circuit breaker 4 poles 6A curve C, for protection against short circuits and overloads in three-phase installations. With an breaking capacity of 6000A. Protects both drivers. It can be used in installations and assembly up to 500VAC.
Forms of Delivery
MCB circuit breaker 4 poles 6A 6kA curve "C", for protection against short circuits and overloads in three-phase installations. With an assigned cutting power of 6kA, active protection of the poles with status indication. Made of fireproof thermoplastic material. Manufactured according to reference regulations IEC/EN60898-1.
Ideal for use in both tertiary or industrial installations as well as in machine automation cabinets. High reliability and performance allowing a high number of duty cycles.
As main features of this product range we can review:
- Compact design and structure.
- 13 plates in the extinguishing chamber for effective arc cooling.
- Free firing mechanism. The switch fires even if maintenance is forced in the on position (ON).
- Visual status indication.
- Supports mounting a large number of accessories.
- Manufacturer/Supplier: Hyundai Electric.
- Manufacturer's Reference: HGD63-M4P006C.
- Nominal MCB circuit breaker intensity (In): 6A.
- Number of poles: 4 (4x6A).
- Step: 4 modules.
- Cutting power (Icn): 6000A (6kA) (Ics-100% icn).
- Maximum operating voltage (Eu): 240/415Vac, 50/60Hz.
- Characteristic curve: C.
- Assigned insulation voltage (Ui): 500Vac.
- Rated pulse resistance voltage (Uimp): 4 KV.
- Dielectric resistance: 2.5kV.
- Protection: IP20.
- Enduring: ≥10000/20000.
- Operating temperature: -5oC... +55oC.
- Humidity: 95% RH.
- Energy limitation class: Class 3.
- Terminal type: Screw tightening jaw.
- Maximum terminal capacity: 25mm2.
- Maximum tightening torque: 2 Nm.
- Weight: 0.200 Kg.
- Dimensions (mm): 80.5x71x70.8 mm
- Mounting position: Vertical/Horizontal.
- Housing and cover material: Ignifugo molded thermoplastic.
- Supports mounting of auxiliary elements: SI.
- Regulations: EC; IEC/EN 60898-1.
No customer questions for the moment.