MCB circuit breaker 2 poles 6A curve C - OMU
MCB circuit breaker 2 poles 6A curve C, for protection against short circuits and overloads in single-phase or biphasic installations. With an assigned cutting power of 6000A. Active protection of both poles with individual status indication.
Protects both drivers. It can be used in installations and assemblies up to 500VAC.
Manufacturer's Reference: OMB06206C
Representative image for illustrative purposes, the supplied article is subject to the specifications indicated.
Forms of Delivery
MCB circuit breaker 2 poles 6A 6kA curve "C", for protection against short circuits and overloads in single-phase or biphasic installations. With an breaking capacity 6kA assigned key, active protection of the poles with status indication. Made of fireproof thermoplastic material. Manufactured according to reference regulations IEC/EN60898-1. High reliability and performance allowing a high number of duty cycles
Ideal for use in both domestic or industrial installations as well as in machine automation cabinets.
As main features of this product range we can review:
- Compact design and structure
- Two ways to connect cables and distribution combs
- Transparent protective cover for identification label protection
- Visual status indication
- Supports mounting a large number of accessories
- Manufacturer/Distributor: omu systems
- Manufacturer's Reference: OMB06206C
- Mcb Rated Current (In): 6A
- Number of poles: 2
- Characteristic curve: C
- Step: 2 modules
- breaking capacity (Icn): 6000A (6kA)
- Maximum operating voltage (Eu): 240/415Vac, 50/60Hz
- Assigned insulation voltage (Ui): 500Vac
- Rated pulse resistance voltage (Uimp): 4 KV
- Protection: IP20
- Enduring: ≥10000/20000.
- Operating temperature: -5oC... +40oC.
- Energy limitation class: Class 3.
- Terminal type: Screw tightening jaw.
- Maximum terminal capacity: 16mm2 flexible cable or 25mm2 rigid cable
- Maximum tightening torque: 2 Nm.
- Weight: 0.200 Kg.
- Mounting position: Vertical/Horizontal.
- Housing and cover material: Fireproof molded thermoplastic.
- Supports mounting of auxiliary elements: SI.
- Regulations: EC; IEC/EN 60898-1.
No customer questions for the moment.