Differential Circuit Breaker RCD 2 poles 25A 30mA 10kA class AC - OMU
€10.30 tax excl.
Single-phase differential 2 Poles (P+N) 25A 0.03A (30mA) CLASS AC 10kA. Electromagnetic type, which allows you not to lose protection in case of variation in voltage input and thus be able to maintain the protection of the active phase in case of neutral loss.
Standard "AC" class differential.
Representative image for illustrative purposes, the supplied article is subject to the specifications indicated.
Electric differential protection switch of 25A 30mA, 2 poles, electromagnetic type, for protection of people against insulation/derivation problems in installations or electrical elements. For use in residential, tertiary and industrial sectors.
Standard "AC" employment class. Neutral position on the right side.
This type of differentials are electromagnetic operating, which allows not to lose the safety function in case of variations in supply voltage or loss of the neutral conductor. Only with the derivation in the active phase does the differential fire occur.
Manufactured in molded and fireproof thermoplastic material. It has two visal indications of status on the front; the upper one indicates the state of the differentiacial (ON/OFF) and the lower one indicates leakage current failure. This differential does not support mounting auxiliary elements.
- Manufacturer/Importer: OMU Electric
- Model: OMR102025003
- Number of poles: 2 (1Polo+Neutral).
- Class: AC
- Type: electromagnetic
- Employment in domestic, tertiary and industrial sectors
- Operating voltage (Eu): 240/415 VAC.
- Nominal intensity (In): 25A
- Sensitivity ( I'n): 30mA (0.03A).
- Cutting power: 10kA
- Degree of protection IP20.
- Visual indication of contact position: Red-ON, Green-OFF.
- Regulations: IEC/EN 61008-1
- CE marking
- Terminal size: 25 mm2
- Net weight (Kg): 0,200
- Mounting position: Vertical/Horizontal.
- Housing and cover: Molded thermoplastic material, fireproof.
- Possibility of double connection by cable or comb
- Auxiliary elements: No.
Be the first to ask a question about this product!