Scrambled limiter 2 microswitches ratio 1:25 series FGR0
Representative image for illustrative purposes, the article supplied will correspond to the specifications indicated.
Forms of Delivery
Limiter countvueltas equipped with 2 microruptores of 1 contact NO / NC each, used when it is necessary to count the number of turns to limit the route of a machine, bridge group, door ..., being able to set a lower limit, an upper limit, and depending on the number of microruptores of exit, an intermediate limit.
Normally connected to the motor shaft or displacement system, the turn-count limiter uses a series of gears and cams, with the right ratio, to activate a microswitch when it reaches the appropriate number of turns. It is usually used to stop the motor when the adjusted final position or positions are reached.
The turncount limiter, via a gear drive, controls a cam system that operates on 2, 4 or more microswitches.
Each cam is equipped with a regulation screw, independent action for each cam, so it is possible to calibrate the opening the performance of each microswitch according to the necessary requirements.
As main features of this series of count-wrapped limiters we can highlight:
- Shaft revolutions are transmitted to a cam switching mechanism, through which the mechanical switching contacts are actuated.
- Multiple transmission ratios are available.
- The limiter can be equipped with a maximum of 4 switching contacts.
- Positive opening of NC contacts for security functions.
- Each cam can be individually adjusted to the desired position and thus allows a flexible adjustment of the final positions and/or reference points.
- To reduce abrasion, wear and rust, the drive shafts and gear guide are made of stainless steel.
- The circular rubber gasket provides great protection against dust and water, allowing easy to achieve the IP66 degree of protection.
- The optimized interior allows for quick and easy wiring.
- European manufacturing under strict safety regulations.
Using this series of count-on limiters, the main benefits obtained are:
- High degree of protection.
- Resistance to extreme temperatures: -30ºC to +70ºC.
- Easy to use, resistant and durable.
- Guaranteed security.
- Manufacturer: Giovenzana
- Reference: FGR0-0025M-2A
- Ratio: 1:25
- number of micro-wrinklers: 2
- Type of contact of microruptors: 1 contact NO/NC positive opening.
- Connection: Using faston terminals
- Microruptor compliance standards: IEC/EN 61058-1, UL 1054, EN 60204-1, EN 60947-1, EN 60947-5-1.
- Marking: CE, cRUus, CCC, EAC.
- Rated insulation voltage (Ui): 250V
- Rated thermal current (Ith): 8A.
- Rated thermal current:
- Resistive load: 8A - 250Vac
- Inductive load: 3A - 250Vac
- Shaft type: Stainless steel
- Type of fixation: Fixation by base
- Box: made of self-extinguishing thermoplastic material
- Protection class IP-67 IEC/EN 60529
- Cable inputs: 2 threaded M16
- Ambient working temperature: -25ºC to +70ºC.
Other cam formats on request:
For more information you can download the technical data sheet by clicking on the "Attachments" tab.
Material for professional use, install respecting the regulations in force at the place of installation.
No customer questions for the moment.