Differential MCB circuit breaker 25A 30mA AC Class - LSis
Differential MCB circuit breaker 25A 30mA (0.03A) AC class, Pole + Neutral. This device combines differential and MCB circuit breaker functions in a single element for the protection of people and lines. Using these elements simplifies connection and saves space in the distribution box.
Forms of Delivery
MCB circuit breaker and differential integrated into the same element, pole + neutral. This modular device, only 2 modules wide, seamlessly integrates a differential and a MCB circuit breaker, allowing a saving of space and in connection time.
The differential is high sensitivity 30mA (0.03A) non-adjustable. The protection of the MCB circuit breaker is on a phase by cutting the phase and neutral in case of action (Polo+Neutro). The trigger curve of the MCB circuit breaker is "C".
- Manufacturer: LSis Industrial Systems
- Reference: RKP 1P+1 C25A 30mA
- Component type: differential MCB circuit breaker
- Number of poles: Polo + Neutral
- Class: AC
- Employment voltage: 250Vac
- Nominal Intensity (In): 25A
- Sensitivity (I'n): 30mA. (0.03A)
- Cutting power (Icu): 4.5kA
- Curve: C
- Maximum cable section: 10mm2
- Width: 2 modules (36mm)
No customer questions for the moment.