Contactor tetrapolar 60A 4 poles
Tetrapolar contactor equipped with high capacity contacts for control of electrical systems, generator sets, or general uses, 4 poles with a current capacity of 60A in AC1 or 40A in AC3, with available coils of 230 and 400Vac.
Ref: CJX2-40004 230V
Ref: CJX2-40004 400V
Forms of Delivery
60A tetrapolar contactor (4 poles) in AC1 category or 40A in AC3 category, the contactor is equipped with high robustness main contacts, manufactured with 85% silver, which makes it suitable for demanding applications for control of electrical systems, electrogen groups and general use. The contactor can be fastened by screws or by DIN rail.
We have a wide range of contactor accessories.
General contactor features:
- Brand: Denor
- Ref: CJX2-40004 230V
- Ref: CJX2-40004 400V
- Contactor assigned current in AC1: 60A.
- Number of contactor poles: 4.
- Maximum thermal current Ith contactor: 60A.
- Contactor assigned current in AC3: 40A.
- Maximum contactor voltage: 690Vac.
- Quality of main contacts: 85% silver (Ag).
- Contactor coil voltage: 230Vac 400Vac.; 50/60Hz.
- Auxiliary contact integrated in the contactor: niguno.
No customer questions for the moment.