Flexible unipolar cable 1.5 mm blue
Flexible 1.5mm2 halogen-free section cable, blue, specially designed for internal wiring of electrical cabinets, switch boxes and electrical appliances. Designed under CPR (EN 50575).
- Series: TopFree ZH - H07Z1-K (AS).
- Color: Blue.
- Section: 1.5mm2.
Price per meter
Forms of Delivery
Unipolar flexible cable of 1.5mm² section, halogen free, blue color. Manufactured by Top Cable . This cable has been specially designed for installations where a flexible cable is required for signaling and control and electrical installations.
The H07Z1-K (AS) series is halogen-free, which means it can be used in installations of public places, such as: hospitals, schools, museums, airports, bus stations, and shops in general.
Manufactured with a design that complies with the CPR standard (EN 50575).
Supply and price per meter.
- Manufacturer: Top Cable .
- Series: TopFree ZH.
- Type: H07Z1-K (AS).
- Conductor: class 5 electrolytic copper (flexible) according to UNE-UN 60228.
- Insulation: Extra-slip fireproof polyolefin, halogen-free and with low emission of fumes and corrosive gases in case of fire.
- Nominal section: 1.5mm².
- Color: Blue (RAL 5015).
- Nominal voltage: 450 / 750V.
- Voltage drop (V / A x km): 31.9.
- Thermal characteristics:
- Temp. conductor maximum: 70ºC.
- Temp. maximum in short circuit: 160ºC (maximum 5 s).
- Characteristics against fire:
- Flame retardant according to UNE-EN 60332-1 and IEC 60332-1.
- Fire relationship CPR: E according to EN 50575.
- Outside diameter: 2.9mm.
- Bend radius: 5 x outer diameter.
- Resistant to acceptable chemical attack.
- Presence of water: AD3 aspersion.
- Installation conditions: piped.
- Design: According to CPR standard (EN 50575).
- Reference standard: UNE-EN 50525-2-31 / IEC 60227-3
- ITC and certifications: ITC: 9/20/26/27/29/30/31/34 CE SEC HAR AENOR RoHS Certificates.
- Wiring in electrical cabinets.
- Home interiors.
- Premises of public concurrence.
- Weight: 0.019 kg / meter.
No customer questions for the moment.