Flexible unipolar cable 1 mm blue
Flexible 1mm2 section cable, blue color, specially designed for internal wiring of electrical cabinets, switch boxes and electrical appliances. Designed under CPR regulations (EN 50575)
- Series: TopFlex V-K
- Color: Blue.
- Section: 1mm2.
Price per meter.
Forms of Delivery
1mm2 section unipolar flexible cable, blue PVC insulation. Manufactured by Top Cable. This cable has been specially designed for installations where a flexible cable is required for signaling and control.
Supply and price per meter.
- Manufacturer: Top Cable.
- Series: TopFlex V-K.
- Conductor: electrolitic copper class 5 (flexible) according to UNE-UN 60228.
- Insulation: Extra sliding flexible PVC.
- Nominal section: 1mm2.
- Color: Blue (RAL 5015).
- Rated voltage: 300/500V.
- Voltage drop (V/A x km): 62.4.
- Thermal Features:
- Temp. driver's maximum: 70oC.
- Temp. maximum short-circuit: 160oC (maximum 5 seconds).
- Features against fire:
- Non-flame propagator according to UNE-EN 60332-1 and IEC 60332-1.
- CPR Fire Ratio: E according to EN 50575.
- Outside diameter: 2.5mm.
- Radius of curvature: 5 x exsterior diameter.
- Resistant to acceptable chemical attacks.
- Presence of water: AD3 spray.
- Installation conditions: tubing.
- Design: According to CPR standard (EN 50575).
Reference standard: UNE-EN 50525-2-31 / IEC 60227-3
ITC and certifications: ITC: 9/20/26/27/29/30/31/34 CE SEC HAR AENOR RoHS Certificates.
- Wiring in electrical cuados.
- Weight: 0.011 kg.
No customer questions for the moment.